[CentOS] Simple solution for small network in a school ?

Carel Lubbe carel.lubbe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 21:20:06 UTC 2010

Hi Niki,

Have you had a look at the K12 systems available from different distro
vendors? It is build specifically for schools.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=linux+K12&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=v&source=univ&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=NTQ6TJjAGIvEsAP2j71R&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDEQqwQwAw

http://www.k12opensource.com/

http://www.k12opentech.org/implementation-study-2-indiana-desktop-linux

https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/