[CentOS] [Vulgarly-Selfish-Commercial] Project: Private Super computer (HPC) in a Private cloud

Rajagopal Swaminathan

raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:04:03 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I am atempting to build  the above captioned environment.

I will contribute to this list my learnings.

I need income as I need to fund this project.

Threre are various revenue sharing models I have in mind. One size
just cant fit all after all.

(angel investors or whatever, anybody)?

My offer:
"Every reply for this thread will get INR 11/- from me iff only I
could remit my money in a single click to the thread posters and me."

Learners should pay Rs. 21/- to cober my private tution charges and
establishment charges that they choose engage with.

Please contact me offlist.

Regards,

Rajagopal