[CentOS] Building an install disk on a USB key manually or using unetbootin

David david at adurotec.com
Fri Jul 23 14:19:27 UTC 2010

I actually did follow this as the manual attempt at getting it to work;
unsuccessfully.  I probably should have clarified it better in my
original email.

The USB boots, I get the install menu, the USB drivers, etc. are
installed and then I am prompted for the location of the iso.  Once I
select the location and then the actual iso, the install aborts.

David