[CentOS] how to install centos on the attached external usb hard disk?

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 12:56:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:28 AM, hadi motamedi <motamedi24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All
> I have centos running on my VBox guest on my Windows host. I need to install
> centos on the attached external usb hard disk ,connected to my guest
> machine.Can you please let me know how can install centos on this external
> usb hard disk?
> Thank you

Step 1: Configure virtualbox to see the drive you want.
Step 2: http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.5/html/Installation_Guide/index.html

Hadi, as much as I enjoy this community, learning from it,
contributing to it, etc... I can't help but feel that you're simply
abusing it to avoid doing your own work. I cannot recall a single
question you've asked which has shown that you've put any effort at
all into helping yourself. Please at least attempt to figure things
out for yourself first.

George Orwell