[CentOS] KVM iptables rules

Silviu Hutanu

silviuhutanu at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 19:20:02 UTC 2010

After I installed kvm I noticed that some rules are appended automatically
by some tools that come with kvm packages(I installed all KVM group with
yum) .
The problem is that after I appended my rules I and used the
/etc/init.d/iptables script to save changes in /etc/sysconfig/iptables I saw
that after restarted the machine that tool appended the rules once again ...
so now I have double entries for kvm rules.
Does anyone know how can I block this mysterious tool to append rules in my
tables ?

Kind Regards,

Silviu Hutanu