[CentOS] www.centos.org - SSL Cert Expired - CSS fubar'd

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Mon Jul 26 15:31:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010, didi wrote:

> http://projects.centos.org/ is still out of date. :)
>
> projects.centos.org uses an invalid security certificate.
>
> The certificate expired on 07/17/2010 01:23 AM.

It is quite unclear to me WHY a redirect into the wiki runs
out from a SSL startpoint, but ...

This is part of a move from 'wildcards' to specific FQ host
name (per function) certificates.  The certificate and csr
were in hand, but we needed to get to certain machines to
submit, and then retrieve the pem countersign by the CA

I would anticipate it will get rolled in later Monday or
perhaps Tuesday, as some testing is needed

-- Russ herrold