[CentOS] Update update failed on filesystem-2.4.0-3.el5.x86_64

Thu Jul 1 07:00:03 UTC 2010
Bond Masuda <bond.masuda at jlbond.com>

I believe the filesystem RPM basically owns all the main directories on the
system. One of them being /media. I suspect you have something mounted on
/media, and since installing filesystem will try to create /media, that
results in an error it wasn't expecting.

can you umount /media and try again? I think that would allow 'filesystem'
to complete its install process....

-Bond