[CentOS] CentOS Cluster

Mon Jul 5 22:06:14 UTC 2010
Torintino T <torintino2 at live.com>

Digimer,

to add something i don't want to use RHEL because of the license fees.

I just would like from you please to give me the roadmap to follow it.

Thanks alot

From: torintino2 at live.com
To: linux at alteeve.com; centos at centos.org
Subject: RE: [CentOS] CentOS Cluster
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 00:18:25 +0300

Hi Digimer

Thanks for your helpful reply.

Actually i didn't determine yet by which method i will sync the data until i will overlooking into searching.

Regarding fencing, i will use 2 standalone Dell R210 servers.

So which Linux distribution, you recommend me to use because i am about to implement it in the next few days.

and Which the method i will follow to create the cluster, referencing to the "Cluster Administration"  document.
as i see : Luci, Conga, Cluster Manager, etc..

Your help is appreciated

Thanks