[CentOS] DNS problem while trying to join windows 7 to samba3x pdc

Thu Jul 8 13:13:51 UTC 2010
Doug Coats <dcoatshca at gmail.com>

I am not using Samba 3.x. I am using Samba3x-3.3.8.  As I understand it,
RHEL provided this branch so that Windows 7 could join a Samba domain.

That aside,  It does not seems to me that the error message indicates that
it cannot resolve where the PDC is.  What method is Windows 7 trying to use
that is differnent for Windows XP to find the PDC?