[CentOS] Samba and file permissions

Mon Jul 12 15:33:13 UTC 2010
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

Rob -

I assume this is where I need to list all users and set the permissions
as specified.  Also, I do not find an entry for "directory mask".

# The following two entries demonstrate how to share a directory so that two
# users can place files there that will be owned by the specific users.
In this
# setup, the directory should be writable by both users and should have the
# sticky bit set on it to prevent abuse. Obviously this could be extended to
# as many users as required.
;[myshare]
;   comment = Mary's and Fred's stuff
;   path = /usr/somewhere/shared