[CentOS] Project Management Solutions

Mon Jul 12 21:22:24 UTC 2010
Todd Denniston <Todd.Denniston at tsb.cranrdte.navy.mil>

Joseph L. Casale wrote, On 07/12/2010 04:52 PM:
>> Do you mean something that is group based, that you want to run on a centos server,
>> or something to run on a desktop for just yourself, because there is a bit of a distinction.
>
> Group based, something I can put behind apache on a CentOS box but either way, so
> long as its group based I can work around whatever exists. Just keen a reco to
> start with something solid.
>
> Thanks!
> jlc

I have not used it this way, but planner has the option of connecting it to a Postgresql database.
see planner -> Help -> Configuring a Planner database

Used in a non Group way, I have found Planner to be an adequate replacement for Project.

 it looks like there have been some SQL fixes since the version included with CentOS 5.X
http://live.gnome.org/Planner
--
Todd Denniston