[CentOS] Ganglia

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:37:17 UTC 2010

On 6/18/2010 9:01 AM, Whit Blauvelt wrote:

>>> 	Uh, you've confused EPEL and Fedora apparently.
>
> Hey John,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL:
>
> "Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) is a volunteer-based community
> effort from the Fedora project to create a repository of high-quality add-on
> ..."
>
> Enough said.

Apparently not, since you don't seem to understand the purpose of the
project, the relationship to the sponsor organization, or the value of
high-quality, well maintained packages.  Or even the value of having
machines where for spans of many years, all you ever have to do is "yum
update" and the right thing will happen to every installed application.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com