[CentOS] Kernel independent OCFS2 packages for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jun 19 11:13:51 UTC 2010

On 06/19/2010 08:58 AM, Farkas Levente wrote:
> agree. Karanbir, you used to say that community is about those people
> who help the community and not about those who use the community. ihmo
> Dag is one of those the made most for this community.

I don't see how any of that is even remotely relevant here. And of all
the people, Dag is one person I know will understand that. Furthermore,
I have much regard and respect for all the work that Dag does. But that
has no relevance to the issue here.

Not expecting this list to be turned into a mass announcement list isnt
a bad target imho. Besides, I would say the same thing irrespective of
who it was.

- KB