[CentOS] Kernel independent OCFS2 packages for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS

Fri Jun 18 08:12:43 UTC 2010
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi,

I would like to announce a set of OCFS2 kABI-tracking kernel module
packages for RHEL5, Scientific Linux 5 and CentOS-5 and kernels. These
packages have been introduced into the ELRepo testing repository
(http://elrepo.org/).

You can find these packages at:

 	http://elrepo.org/linux/testing/el5/

The ELRepo project is a community project providing various additional kernel
modules for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and derivative kernels that aim to be
kernel independent. Next to this set of OCFS 1.4.7 kernel modules the
project provides dozens of kmod RPM packages and hundreds of kernel
modules for a variety of hardware and kernel functionality.

In this case we are looking for OCFS2 users willing to test these packages
and provide feedback and support in our support channels for future
users.

We welcome your feedback on our mailinglist and bug-tracker, respectively at: