[CentOS] HOWTO - Install HP PSP On CentOS 5

Thu Jun 24 03:45:33 UTC 2010
Brandon Wood <woody at 2143.net>

As I was working today I kept notes on my adventures in installing the HP
Proliant Support Pack software on my server running CentOS 5.5.

It's a rough guide but I have posted it up in the HP Support forums in the
hopes that it will help others who take on this task.

http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1436465

I have also submitted a request to add a wiki page on the CentOS wiki so I
can post the guide and work on cleaning it up.

I am unsure if it'd be a good idea to post it to the mailing list due to
it's length.

If you have feedback or questions please let me know,
-Woody