[CentOS] [Ilugc] Anna University Syllabus and NRCFOSS‏

Tue Jun 29 16:27:51 UTC 2010
Rajagopal Swaminathan <raju.rajsand at gmail.com>

Greetings,

On 6/29/10, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> On Monday 28 June 2010 21:32:21 Murali M wrote:
>> The billion dollar question among the computer users in India now!
>>

>> *  Has NRC-FOSS done its job in promoting FOSS in India since 2005 ???
>>
>> *  If not, do we need such anorganization anymore ???
>>
>> *  Will Government of India Listen to lay computer users of India ???
>>

> instead of looking at wikipedia, I suggest you look at the following sites:
> http://nrcfoss.au-kbc.org.in
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in
>
> I would say nrc-foss has done it's job - and a lot of it thanks to the
> active
> support and participation of members of the Chennai, Mumbai, Pune LUGs as
> well
> as very many FOSS enthusiasts from all over India.

I was wondering if a "NRCFOSS Partnered and Trusted" helpline wherein
the "Trusted" implies "It is OK for alternate member round robin would
take the current task at an agrred upon price (calculated based on
agreed upon price per bench per duration) which is payable to the
member who owns the process" plus whatever the service recipient would
like to award the "Consortium" as a token of appreciation which will
then be shared on the following basis: 1/2rd for the owner of the
process, 1/3rd for the consortium, 1/6th for the mebers of consortium
and 1/6th for further research and encouragement to the
NextGen-<whatever> by sponsoring students education etc.

Above, of course, are my humble opinions.

Regards,

Rajagopal

PS: I am cc-ing to ilug-bom and centos so that the idea can be
thrashed out and a viable support infrastructure can be achieved
before next "couple of years".