[CentOS] OT: SysAdmin Stories

Sun Jun 6 10:58:50 UTC 2010
Geoff Galitz <geoff at galitz.org>

> What will be the intended audience? How much technical detail can be
> mentioned? Does one assume that the readers know what is grub, initrd,
> xen, amavisd etc?
>
> - Jussi

The intended audience is anyone in the Systems Administration or Systems
Engineering field at any technical level.  It is assumed basic technologies
such as grub and initrd are already known, but not necessarily well
understood. I may add technical introductions to those technologies if
needed.

Contributors should not worry too much about this, it is my job as
editor/writer to make sure that needed relevant technical information is
introduced as necessary.

-geoff

Geoff Galitz
Blankenheim NRW, Germany