[CentOS] Kickstart issue: 'dialog' doesn't work in %post, CentOS 5.5

Wed Jun 9 16:03:55 UTC 2010
John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com>

From: John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com>
> I just tested my kickstart with 5.5 and it does fail too now,
> while it was working with 5.4.
> The pre ks process was running, but on no vt...
> I ran my script by hand from vt2, then killed the old stuck
> one and anaconda switched to vt1 and displayed:
> "Can't ask a question from command line mode!"...
> I also do:
>  chvt 3
>  /tmp/misc/ks_pre.sh | tee /tmp/ks_pre.log > 2>&1
>  chvt 1

Disregard the "can't have a question in command line mode!",
it might be related to another problem... being that anaconda bugs me
about non partioned logical disks, even if they are not referenced in the
kickstart configuration...  I added all of them to the ignoredisk line and
it solved the problem...

Only the chvt problem persists.

JD