[CentOS] Any experience with Eucalyptus on Centos 5.x?

Wed Jun 9 16:19:12 UTC 2010
Athmane Madjoudj <athmanem at gmail.com>

> My experience? Aweful. Their documentation isn't the easiest to follow
> and the interface isn't the easiest to use either. I ended up switching
> to CloudMin, which now has a free GPL version as well.

Me too, i have a bad experience with Eucalyptus because of the bad docs,
also i have noticed that it a bloated software (Java)

i have switched to ConVirt [1], it not cloud management but it's a good
software to manage a lot of hosts servers runing VM (both KVM and Xen).

HTH

[1] http://www.convirture.com/

--
Athmane Madjoudj