[CentOS] Kernel independent OCFS2 packages for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS

Sat Jun 19 01:49:26 UTC 2010
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 02:26:16AM +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Can you please stop spamming this list ? A one time announcement here
> was plenty. Perhaps setup an announcement list for elrepo ?

	Unless I am missing posts this was a a one-time announcement;
	Dag posted a very similar one recently about DRBD.  Personally,
	I'd like to continue to see these announcements here.

							John

--
I want a government small enough to fit inside the Constitution.

-- DownsizeDC.org co-founder Harry Browne (1933-2006)