[CentOS] Kernel independent OCFS2 packages for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS

Sat Jun 19 02:20:13 UTC 2010

On 19/06/2010 02:32, Dag Wieers wrote:
> We are not sending every announcement to the CentOS list, that should be
> apparent from looking at the ELRepo lists (where actual announcements
> are being posted in more detail).

But you are still making repeated announcements about packages here - I
dont want to see every repo or development unit out there posting emails
here for feedback about every component they built. As I said already,
many projects have made a one time announcement, which is fine as long
as we don't get too many projects jumping in. If that becomes a proble,
we would need to reconsider that as well.

Anyway, keep the elrepo posts away from this list, just as every other
project is requested to not spam this list with repeated posts.

- KB