[CentOS] OT: Recommendation for a good Internationalized terminal software

Tue Jun 22 17:29:39 UTC 2010
Simon Billis <simon at houxou.com>

Digimer sent a missive on 2010-06-22:

> Hi all,
>
>    We've got server-based application that runs on CentOS. Until now,
> most of our customer's end-users have accessed the application using
> either PuTTY or Teraterm. I was asked yesterday to try and find
> internationalized add ons or alternatives for our new Asian customers
> (Japan, Korea and China atm).
>
>    I figured if anyone would be able to recommend terminal emulation
> programs, it'd be you guys. So, would anyone be able to recommend any
> windows-based, Asian character set telnet/ssh terminal apps?
>
>    Thanks! Sorry for being a bit off topic, too. :)
Hi,

Check out
http://www.celestialsoftware.net/terminal-features/international-terminal-fe
atures.html I use absolute telnet and I love it. It does everything that I
need and more. I've not used the international features, but I think that it
may work for you.

Rgds
Simon.