[CentOS] CentOS MD RAID 1 on Openfiler iSCSI

Wed Jun 30 05:14:40 UTC 2010
Drew <drew.kay at gmail.com>

>> Barring that I've had good luck with Linksys over the years. We just
>> recently installed a 48port gigabit switch in the office that set us
>> back around $900. Equivalent Procurve was priced at around $3000.
>>

> ???
>
> For $3000 I can get PoE+, 48 port gigabit + two expansion slots (empty),
> vlan, QoS, routing, yada, yada.
>
> What are you getting for your Linksys? Model?

Linksys SLM2048 SMB Smart switch. 48port gigabit + 2 SFP slots, VLAN, QoS, etc.

I have to make a slight correction to my price. The equivalent
Procurve we could find was the 2510G-48 which was quoted at around
$1800. The $3000 I mixed up was for a Cisco managed switch.

It's been one of those days. ;)

--
Drew

--Marie Curie