[CentOS] Kernel independent OCFS2 packages for RHEL, Scientific Linux and CentOS

Sat Jun 19 02:14:25 UTC 2010

On 19/06/2010 02:37, John R Pierce wrote:

> I don't see this as spamming at all.   He's announcing the availability
> of various major packages specific to the EL community,   The
> announcement a few days ago was for DRBD.

Do you really want to see all repos announce every package they build on
the CentOS lists ?

I dont. And thats not what this list is meant for either.

An occasional announcement is fine - many people have done that, but
sending every package announcement down here isnt.

- KB