[CentOS] New to VM

David Milholen dmilholen at wletc.com
Wed Mar 3 20:40:59 UTC 2010

For example if i have 2 ibm Eserver 326 with dual xeon 2.8ghz each with
2 sata 200Gb drives.
how many virtual machines can be configured on those to run a couple of
mail servers and some network monitoring like ntop/nagios
possibly add domain hosting services on there also?

--dave

--
David Milholen
Project Engineer