[CentOS] Recover RAID

Jeff Sadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:24:57 UTC 2010

Ok, I'm learning a lot about raids and what to do, and what not to do.
Looking at some info I had before, md1 was 200GB in size, which makes sense,
but it was only 39GB full.  The way I repartitioned drive 1, I probably
overwrote only about 11GB.  Does that make it any easier to recover any
amount of the raid?  Is there some sort of "recover lost partitions" option
in Linux or gparted?

Thank you!
Jeff