[CentOS] Looking for Newsletter Stuff

Garry.Dale garry.dale at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 17:07:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <didi at ribalba.de> wrote:
> Hey
>
> I want to start the next Newsletter early so it can be a little more
> relaxed. The next release will be the 1. April.

Hi, Didi:  I like the plan.  Are there any feature ideas on the table
for which you need reporters?  I'm ready to volunteer for an
assignment, if needed.

> I really need someone to *interview*, just drop me a mail and I will
> send you a few questions. This can be anyone from the community that has
> some sort of CentOS install.

How about more interviews with the CentOS Development Team, perhaps
Karanbir Singh next?  We've seen some interesting interviews with
members Ralph Angenendt [1], Russ Herrold [2], Tru Huynh [3], and Tim
Verhoeven [4], and I'm interested in seeing some more.

> And then I want to introduce a new section called DeskShot where users
> can show off their workplaces. Something around the lines of [1] [2]
>
> Comments, like always welcome :)
>
> Cheers Didi
>
> [1] http://picasaweb.google.com/ribalba/CernWork#5165470488379454594
> [2] http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy187/ribalba/CIMG0027.jpg

I like this idea, too.  However, I feel compelled to point out a
violation within your Data Center [5].

Cheers.

gd

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Newsletter/0903