[CentOS] Dependency problems with Yum update

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Mar 11 15:08:55 UTC 2010

On 03/11/2010 02:41 PM, Todd Cary wrote:
> Sorry about misunderstanding the use of pastebin and not putting my post
> at the bottom!  I think I have now joined the party :-)!  Here is my
> pastebin:

Now all you haveto do is trim the reply a bit, and you're off!

> http://pastebin.centos.org/31916

So, do this - dont leave the testing repo enabled; disable it in the
.repo file file, so it does not get considered for all your regular yum
operations. that would solve you immediate issue.

As and when you need the testing repo, you can do something like this :
yum --enablerepo=c4-testing list <blah>;

etc.

- KB