[CentOS] Dependency problems with Yum update

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Mar 11 16:09:14 UTC 2010

On 03/11/2010 03:35 PM, Todd Cary wrote:
> I have no experience "disabling an entry in the repo"; I do have the
> syntax for enabling.  Could you give me some detail on how to do that?

how did you enable it in the first place ? looking at your past emails,
it looks like you added some content into /etc/yum.repos.d/ a file
called CentOS-Testing.repo ? that file would have a line starting with
'enabled=' which you set to 1; make that a 0 and the repo is disabled.

You can find this, and *all* other yum config details by looking at 'man
yum.conf' and you can get all yum commands by looking at 'man yum'.

- KB