[CentOS] Dependency problems with Yum update

Todd Cary todd at aristesoftware.com
Thu Mar 11 19:15:50 UTC 2010

On 3/11/2010 9:36 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 05:04 PM, Todd Cary wrote:
>
>> gpgcheck=1
>> enable=0

That fixed it!  I am not sure how the typo was made since I never edited
the file; that is until I fixed it.  WOW!  Please accept my apologies
for taking so much of your time as well as accepting my gratitude for
your help.

yum is now in the process of downloading 11 packages (never got this far
before), so I am assuming that it will complete without errors.

As you can tell, I am not an Admin; just know enough to keep the box
running and as a result of hardly ever needing to touch it, I forget so
much.

With appreciation,

Todd

--