[CentOS] mailman on CentOS with multiple virtual hosts

David Mehler

dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:17:26 UTC 2010

Hello,
This isn't exactly CentOS specific, but it does reference the CentOS
way of doing things, so offlist replies might be better.
I'm running a CentOS 5.4 server with postfix as MTA with virtual
mailbox domains. I have set up a mailing list server
lists.example1.com using apache virtual hosts and the mailman rpm. Now
i want to add a second one call it lists.example2.com and am not sure
how to pull this off. If anyone has a multiple virtual host setup i'd
be interested.
Thanks.
Dave.