[CentOS] Burning data cd in CentOS?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sun Mar 14 11:44:14 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 02:32:52AM -0800, MHR wrote:
> There is an easy-to-use GUI program for doing things like this - k3b.
> As for pdf files, I also have never seen AR in a yum repository, but
> I've never looked past adobe.com's web site, wehre you can download
> and install via rpm or in tgz format.

	Take a look at:

	Version 9.3.1 is showing as available.

Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give
offence. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-bullshit
communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about
solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy.