[CentOS] MySQL max clustering package?

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Mar 17 04:19:45 UTC 2010

> Mysql by itself has built in "clustering" though
> there can be significant limitations in it depending on your
> requirements.

I agree.  The built in cluster has too many limitations to
be useful, but MySQL master-master replication gives a very
good alternative to a true cluster.  We use it to deploy
geographically redundant systems and it has worked very
well for us.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net/mysql
MySQL pre-installed on a virtual private server for $25/mo