[CentOS] linux/unix/osx administrator position available -- Milwaukee

Andrea Laack

alaack at mcw.edu
Fri Mar 19 11:11:13 UTC 2010

My job will be coming available shortly.  I have been tasked with
finding a replacement.  Please forward me your resume if you have the
following skills:

Required:
* linux support
     Compiling from source.
     Tweaking makefiles.
     nfs file system.
     Custom scripting -- c shell
     kde
     Custom applications.
     iptables.
     samba.
     Preferably CentOS/RHEL experience.
     apache
     virtual machine support -- qemu, sun virtual box
     Some c/c++ code troubleshooting
*  OS X
     Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard
     nfs.
     Custom scripting
     command line
     dscl
     Darwinports
     Fink
*  Hardware
     Ability to custom build PCs for various purposes
* Windows XP
     Office Applications
     Virtual Machine support -- sun virtual box
* FreeBSD
     Compiling from source
     Tweaking makefiles
     nfs file system
     Custom scripting -- c shelle
     kde
* VPN support
* Various mail client support

At least 5 years experience with Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac OSX operating
systems and applications.  Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
necessary.  You and others should consider you an expert on command line
linux and OS X.

Desired Skills:
* Custom C/C++ programming

This job supports several research labs that utilize MRI and MEG for
research.  Support of various MRI and MEG data analysis packages on
various platforms.  Must have a good enough understanding of the
operating systems and applications to learn custom applications without
support or help.

You will be working with MDs, PhDs, Postdoctural Fellows and PhD/MD
students who may have superior computer skills.

Salary is excellent and benefits are better.  This is an exempt position
with a great PPO health care and dental plan.

Please forward me your resume and available start date.  This position
is located at the Medical College of Wisconsin.

Thanks
Andrea Laack
alaack at mcw.edu