[CentOS] Multiple FreeNX servers and SSH ports

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Sun Mar 21 16:29:35 UTC 2010

Les Mikesell a écrit :

> You don't really need to change the ports on the hosts.  Just configure the
> router to accept different ports on the internet side and redirect to port 22 at
> the different IP addresses on the inside.  Then you only have to change the
> client settings for access from outside.   I'd move both of them away from port
> 22 on the outside, though - you'll avoid a lot of password guessing attempts
> that will happen otherwise.

Sorry, but I don't quite follow you. (One of these cases where I feel my
IQ is just a bit insufficient :oD)

How can I possibly access two distinct machines behind one single IP
address when they run SSH on the same port ?

Or, I'll reformulate my question more simply.

I have a router with *one* public IP address (213.41.141.252). And
behind that router, on the local network, I have two different machines:
192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.3.

Is there a (normal, orthodox) way to SSH into these machines directly
from the outside? That is, without logging into the main box and then
hopping around internally? Something where in one case, ssh
213.41.141.252 -option gets me into machine A, and then ssh
213.141.141.252 -otheroption gets me into machine B.

I'm confused.