[CentOS] CentOS 4.8 - PHP Version 5.1.6 and SQLite

Mon Mar 1 03:10:36 UTC 2010
Ron Young <ronyoung at nc.rr.com>

I wish to use the SQLite extensions for php but the version I updated to
with yum update (see above) was compiled '--without-sqlite'.

I could sure use some help getting these extensions enabled.

As I am unfamiliar with OOP the references to PDO on the web have been
meaningless to me.  Furthermore, a trip to the local book store today
(Barnes & Noble) revealed no php books that even mention PDO!

PHP.net documentation seems to be written as if PDO is the preferred method
but I cannot even get a simple query to execute.

Alternatively, can someone point me to a reference that shows actual
examples of how to use PDO and SQLite?

Regards,

Ron

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.