[CentOS] FreeNX : forward audio from server to client ?

Wed Mar 10 12:11:46 UTC 2010
Niki Kovacs <contact at kikinovak.net>

Hi,

I setup a FreeNX server with a GNOME desktop, and I can access it from a
client with the NoMachine client. Everything is running fine, and now I
only have two problems left : audio and printing forwarding. I'll follow
the "only-slay-one-dragon-at-a-time" rule and take care of audio first.

Did anyone manage to forward sound with FreeNX ? Here, server and client
are using CentOS. And yes, I did check the little "enable multimedia"
checkbox on the client, but to no avail. Whenever I play a sound in the
client session, it comes out on the server speakers.

Any suggestions ?

Niki