[CentOS] VMware server 2 - Strange behaviour

Mon Mar 29 08:06:25 UTC 2010
Georghy <fusco at wanagain.net>

Hi everyone,
I recently install VMware on a server using PAE kernel

everything was great until I use vmware server

everytime i'm connecting to the vmware server web interface
after few seconds, the client loose server connection (server shows a
I can't access to my VM till I log on the server run /etc/init.d/vmware
restart

I try to connect to the server again but connection still fails

I try /etc/init.d/vmware stop
/etc/init.d/vmware start

then it respond me :

Starting VMware services:
   Virtual machine monitor                                 [FAIL]
   Virtual machine communication interface                 [  OK  ]
   VM communication interface socket family:               [FAIL]
   Virtual ethernet                                        [FAIL]
   Bridged networking on /dev/vmnet0                       [  OK  ]

I retry /etc/init.d/vmware start

VMware Server is installed, but it has not been (correctly) configured
for the running kernel. To (re-)configure it, invoke the
following command: /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl.

I try /usr/bin/vmware-config.pl but it doesn't work until I reboot

I do reboot but connection fails again and I have to do the same thing
above.

what should I do to make thing working.

/All help greatly/ appreciated

--