[CentOS] selinux on xen virtual machines

Wed Mar 31 12:55:05 UTC 2010
lhecking at users.sourceforge.net <lhecking at users.sourceforge.net>

 I rebuilt my xen host with the 64-bit OS and am in the process of recreating
 the guests, both 32 and 64 bit. I use a kickstart installation with
 virt-install, and so far none of the installation attempts has completed.

 Anaconda indicates installation should take about 2-3 minutes, but when it
 comes to installation of selinux policies, it just sits there, and I have
 no idea what it's doing. No progress 15 minutes later, and it doesn't make
 a difference whether I disable or not selinux in the kickstart configuration.
 What's the best thing to do in this situation?

 CentOS 5.4 with all current updates.

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.