[CentOS] How do I create a new menu category in GNOME ?

Mon Mar 1 22:03:56 UTC 2010
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 15:30 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 22:15 +0100, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> > That's on a per-user basis. I need the new menu entry for *all*
> > users.
> > Any idea how I could achieve that ?
>
> Do the users already exist?  If not, put your custom setup
> into /etc/skel.
----
No no No...

Here I found my link I used to do it amnually: It is for system wide...
http://wiki.matusov.sk/howto/gnome-menu-edit

This is what I went by to do it so I could include the files in my rpm
build, which took a whole afternoon about.  I would have given it to you
earlier but it took some backups to go through to find it.

John