[CentOS] New to VM

Thu Mar 4 03:59:55 UTC 2010
David Milholen <dmilholen at wletc.com>

Nate,
 That pdf resolved a bunch of questions I had..
Thanks, now I have a focus and some new toys to play with.
 I am going to configure a VM and have a snapshot of the Native QMT-PLUS
server and let the VM do all of the backups to the NAS.
If all goes well the goal will be to have a 2 machines and both set up
to do VM doing replication for the mail services.
--Dave