[CentOS] Recover RAID

Sat Mar 6 04:22:09 UTC 2010
Jeff Sadino <jsadino.queens at gmail.com>

Thank you John.  The thing is my data was not overwritten, corrupted, etc.
Some was, but I know which parts.  Basically, I just cleared the file system
designation.  So if a file is 64K, does the first 32K on drive 1 contain the
first half of the file and the first 32K on drive 2 contain the second half,
or are the 32 size chunks on random locations?

Thanks,
Jeff