[CentOS] Help with Ruby on Rails setup using Centos 4

Wed Mar 10 17:53:11 UTC 2010
Todd Cary <todd at aristesoftware.com>

I have Ruby 2.3.5.8 on my CentOS box with Gems 1.3.4, however I am
getting some errors that I do not understand.  I am absolutely new to
RoR, but I do not want to take up anyone's time on this site if this is
an incorrect place to ask RoR questions.

Todd

P.S. I have some questions about upgrading to CentOS 5, but I'll start
another thread for that.

--
Ariste Software
Petaluma, CA 94952