[CentOS] VNC viewer blank screen

Thu Mar 11 16:57:07 UTC 2010
Vijay Shanker Dubey <vijay.shad at gmail.com>

Hi I found out a log file in my .vnc folder. Here is the details:

-----
Xvnc Free Edition 4.1.2
Copyright (C) 2002-2005 RealVNC Ltd.
See http://www.realvnc.com for information on VNC.
Underlying X server release 70101000, The X.Org Foundation

Thu Mar 11 08:51:53 2010
 vncext:      VNC extension running!
 vncext:      Listening for VNC connections on port 5902
 vncext:      Listening for HTTP connections on port 5802
 vncext:      created VNC server for screen 0
/bin/sh: (-): No such file or directory

Thu Mar 11 08:52:04 2010
 Connections: accepted: 122.162.132.162::46570
 SConnection: Client needs protocol version 3.8
 SConnection: Client requests security type VncAuth(2)

Thu Mar 11 08:52:10 2010
 VNCSConnST:  Server default pixel format depth 16 (16bpp) little-endian
rgb565
 VNCSConnST:  Client pixel format depth 6 (8bpp) rgb222
------

Regards,
Vijay Shanker Dubey