[CentOS] ooimpress in show only mode

Thu Mar 11 17:05:56 UTC 2010
Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com>

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:
> hi all.
>
> Look at ooimpress on centos 5 x86_64.
>
> been trying to find a way to get it to just show a power point and not
> show the editor screen.
>
> tried:
>
> ooimpress -show pp.ppt

At least on my version, this works. It shows the editor screen for a
second then drops into presentation (full screen, <space> to advance,
etc.).

[kwan at ice9 Documentation]$ yum list openoffice*impress
Loaded plugins: dellsysidplugin, downloadonly, fastestmirror, priorities
Installed Packages
openoffice.org-impress.i386            1:2.3.0-6.11.el5_4.4            installed
[kwan at ice9 Documentation]$