[CentOS] APIC error on Intel Atom CPU, CentOS 5.x

Tue Mar 16 11:11:02 UTC 2010
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 09:53 +0100, Timo Schoeler wrote:

> For me it dies on any kind of traffic, not just rsync. I even saw this
> fetching ISOs using FTP. The machine just died (network-wise; I don't
> have console on this machine in the data centre, but I do have a machine
> of this type here in the office, so I could build a test setup with KVM).
>
> On the machine that runs stable for weeks now
>
> # uptime
> 09:51:33 up 47 days, 47 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.14, 0.11, 0.09

What brand of NIC Card do you have and is the BIOS version different or
the same?  I'm just wondering since you guys are having problems,
because I have been considering on buying an Atom based machine.

John