[CentOS] Multiple FreeNX servers and SSH ports

Sat Mar 27 15:20:28 UTC 2010
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca>

On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 15:54 +0100, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> I'd like to handle the two PCs from the medical office remotely with
> FreeNX. I figured that the best way to distinguish them would be to
> assign a different port for SSH to each of them, and then redirect each
> of the ports respectively.

I think the best option would be to use a freenx proxy server.  Then,
you only need to forward the standard ssh port to the proxy server.
Once you're connected to the proxy machine, you could connect to any
freenx server on the LAN.

Regards,

Ranbir