[CentOS] VMWare vs. KVM - recommendations?

Tue Mar 30 07:13:33 UTC 2010
Veiko Kukk <veiko.kukk at krediidipank.ee>

John R Pierce wrote:
> Ross Walker wrote:
>> For simplicity and reliability I'd give virtualbox a try, especially
>> if your talking limited # of machines and fancy displays.
>>

> I concur.  for virtualizing an OS within a desktop, virtualbox works
> great.  its very simple to setup and use, and yet quite flexible

I also suggest using Virtualbox on desktop. You can use non-free
edition, the license allows it to be used for non-server configurations.
I've been using it for years and haven't seen yet better solutions for
linux desktop host.

--
Veiko