[CentOS] Release 6?

Wed Mar 31 18:42:18 UTC 2010
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

> > Has it become usable again?
>
> Not sure, I don't use Fedora, I use CentOS on my servers and Linux
> Mint on my desk and laptop's.

*I* gave up on Fedora Core after FC2: I installed it on a dual Pentium
Pro 200 box with a pair of 2940 SCSI controllers and after everything
installed properly, discovered two problems: the middle button on the
serial mouse did not work and cdrecord --scan told me that the only
thing on either SCSI controller was the SCSI scanner, despite the fact
that the system (boot) disk was one one. I promptly install WBL 3.0, and
never looked back.  *ALL* of *MY* machines run CentOS: server, desktop,
and laptop.