[CentOS] Installing a CentOS based distro with Raid driver - Citrix XenServer

Georghy

fusco at wanagain.net
Mon May 3 07:31:42 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install a XenServer on a server (ref:S5000PAL)
http://www.intel.com/products/server/motherboards/s5000pal/s5000pal-overview.htm

The installation failed because of lack of Raid driver, I found this out
because I tried to install XenServer
without raid and it worked great.
I tried so many drivers, I don't know what to do
I tried also this trick :
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1456872&#1456872
with this :
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18570&lang=fra
driver, but it didn't work (I use the SATA Raid controler not the SAS,
so it seems that I have to find the good driver for ESB2 but I'm not
sure and it uses megasr driver)
Anyone as a clue ?
PS : I posted on Citrix forum but nobody's answering, if someone here
has a clue I'm greatful to him

--
Cordialement, / Greetings,
Georghy FUSCO